Saturday, February 13, 2010




Dolphin Rug, 6x8 ($79) or 4x6 ($49)

















68 inch round swirl, $99.












These rugs are new, not used merchandise. Most were designed by my brother, and given to me to sell on craigslist for a low price, because he has overstocks or discontinued styles. The rugs are made of polypropylene, which is a nearly indestructable synthetic. It's easy to clean - just wipe off spills with damp cloth. In most cases I have only one of any particular style available. I do not have a huge stock of rugs - just one here and one there. It never hurts to ask if I can get something in a particular style or size, because occasionally I can, but don't count on it. Of course I can get the exact style and size you want - but it won't be an on sale overstock or discontinued so the price might be double or more what I sell them for here. This is the clearance rack. Email me at ecsullivanart@aol.com.

Maroon sun and moon design, 8x11, $99.





















Drums on a Rug - available in 4x6 ($60) or 6x8 ($90).




















Cowboy Rug in 6x8 ($99) or 8x11 ($189).






























































No comments:

Post a Comment