Saturday, February 13, 2010





















Easy Chair, used but not stained or torn. $45.

I have a lot of used furniture for sale, because my father-in-law had to move out of his apartment, and because my brother is in the process of cleaning out his storage shed. I have all these things posted on craigslist, but sometimes they are hard to find on craigslist, so I put them all on this blog. You can pick them up in Elgin - occasionally I can bring a smaller piece to Austin with me one day a week. Email me ecsullivanart@aol.com.






















Wood end table - $25.















Queen size bed - matress and box springs. It is that thick kind of matress that makes the bed taller than ordinary beds. This was a bed in a guest bedroom, and was only used perhaps 15 nights. No stains or tears - in great condition. It is in a storage shed in Austin right now. $200.





















Gliding rocking chair and footstool (which also glides). In excellent condition. $45.






Set of 6 nice chairs with arms. $65.

No comments:

Post a Comment