Sunday, January 8, 2012


I am sorry I am not better at figuring out how to blog with photos, but whenever I post some photos with text next to them the text goes askew and doesn't wind up beside the photos! Grrr!

Anyway, here are some photos of rugs I have available. Most of these rugs are available in various sizes:

2x8
4x6
6x8
8x11


These sizes are approximate and if you contact me, I can get you the exact measurements.

The first rug is called Chinese Abusson (black with oriental rug designs). The second one is Black Sun-Moon, and I also have this in red, but limited sizes because it is a discontinued design.
The third rug with Kokapelli on it is called Ancient Icon.
The fourth rug, a runner rug, is called Manhattan Columbia Beige. I can get all the different sizes of that rug. The 5th rug is a zebra design and also comes in all the sizes.

The zebra, sun and moon and Manhattan Columbia rugs are less expensive - i.e. the 6x8 size would cost $89 or $99. The Chinese Aubusson and Ancient Icon rugs are more expensive - the 6x8 size of these rugs would cost $169. Phone for more info 512 431 7756.

No comments:

Post a Comment