Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Stuff for Sale

Call me 512 431 7756 or contact me via craigslist if you are interested in any of this.

Direct TV DVR recorder. $45. It has about 20 movies on it.
Ancient Icon rug - really nice rug, brand new. It is 8x11 and has a design of kokapelli on it - kokapelli is the Hopi god of fertility. $225.

A Little Tykes play set - this is for toddlers, and kids under 4 years old - it's a little small for older kids. Cost $125. It;s used but in good shape, so selling it for $50. Three toddlers had a wonderful time playing on it.


JVC stereo system - double cassette deck, CD player, radio tuner and a computer component. $55



Little round table. It used to have a lamp on it, but one of the toddlers took care of that. Solid wood. $25.




It's pretty amazing that my family and friends can keep me supplied with stuff to sell. I just seem to have lots of it. I'm sure the stuff breeds in closets and storerooms when you turn off the lights. I have sold some of the stuff on this blog, but I can't figure out exactly how to removed stuff I sold - not like craigslist. So bear with me here. This new post is all about stuff that I just got for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment